Wi-tribe internet review will help you decide if it will meet your needs or not. Read complete review of wi-tribe internet speed, packages, and its quality.
Before starting the review, let us tell you that the internet providers may change or modify packages, and quality at any time. This review will be based on the services offered by witribe at time of writing this review.
So enough explanation, let’s start!
Wi-tribe internet is one of the most reliable and decent internet provider in Pakistan, they are continuously improving to cater the needs of their customers and to stay up to date with the latest technology changes.
Their packages are good as compared to the competitors, not as good as of PTCL broadband, but considering that witribe is providing wireless internet services, the packages are good and less costly then their competitors (comparing the amount of resources provided).
Their internet packages are as follows: (Image taken from official website of Witribe)
As you can see from the image above, the prices are reasonable for the speed limits provided.
- Unlimited packages are truly unlimited, meaning that your internet will not be disconnected even after you reach the fair usage policy cap. Only speed will be reduced upon reaching fair usage policy.
- Good speed will be provided as advertised, mostly the speed advertised is more then the actual speed due to network load etc but with wi tribe, there will be less issues. Yes, there are rarely some times during peak hours when you may sometime notice slow speed but this is same with all internet providers.
- Good coverage so you will get good signals.
- Video websites such as Youtube will rarely stuck on buffering, once in a while on 1080p. You will be able to watch full HD 1080p video without buffering issues. (Depend on package too*)
- The only bad point we see is that the prices advertised are without taxes, meaning that you will be paying a little bit more amount of money after all the taxes imposed.
Now let’s talk about the speeds:
The average speed we get on a 5 Mbps package will be from 3 Mbps to 4 Mbps. Sometimes goes up to 5 Mbps night time.
During peak hours the speed may be lower like 1 to 2 Mbps.
Peak time is a time of the day during which a lot of people are using the same service, hence putting load on it.
Feel free to post your comments below.