Temperature is rising in cities like Karachi so it is surely hard to survive hot weather easily. Karachi is also expecting heat wave in May – June.
Here are some tips about what to do during such heat waves and hot weather.
- Try to stay as much hydrated as possible, make it your habit to drink one fresh juice glass every day. Also try to eat fruits like watermelons and strawberries.
- Avoid unnecessary outing during hot weather, try to stay inside your home especially during the day to avoid direct heat of sun.
- Take at least 2 (two) showers every day.
- Avoid wearing dark colors, and wear lawn and cotton clothes.
- Wear sun glasses during the day to protect eyes.
- Spend less time in kitchen.
- Dip your feet in cold water before going to bed.
One more tip, never forget about pets and birds – they are also human beings and feel the heat. Help them as well.